Hydroscand - MaxiClean 5-32, Automatic Hose
and Tube Cleaner
The most effective cleaning machine on the market for hoses and bent tubes. Easy to use thanks to the E200-panel, quick change tool and adjustable 3D-arms. Possible to store 400 programs. The water system is closed, the tank is made of stainless steel and you can choose between 3 or 5 micron filter inserts.
The machine has a cleaning process divided in three main steps: cleaning, draining and drying. To achieve a high cleanliness level we make the cleaning cycle turbulent by the unique patented air bubble system and we heat up the liquid to a temperature of between 55 to 65 degrees. This gives you a purity level better than ISO 4406 code 15/12 or NAS 1538 code 6.
Estimated time for the complete cleaning process is
from 6 to 25 seconds depending on hose dimension and
length. It is suitable from 3/16” to 1 1/4” and as an
option with an oil-mist system to prevent corrosion.
- Extremely quick and easy to use
- Purity leveI: ISO 4406 code 16/12, NAS 1638 code 6 or better
- Computer with key-pad where 400 part no. can be stored for immediate availability
- Printer is integrated in the system
- PLC controlled, built-in alarm and safety system
- A closed cleaning circuit for an optimum working environment
- Quick tool change
- 3D-flexible arm adjustable to any position
- Timer for the heating system
- Stainless steel tank
- Option with oil spray system for internal rust protection
- The hose is dry after the cleaning process
Hose/tube size: 3/16" - 1 1/4"
Washing capacity: up to 240 pcs/hour
Purity level: min. ISO4406 code 16/12
MaxiClean 5 - 32 400 phaseV 3: 9087-00-00
MaxiClean 5 - 32 400V 3 phase, Dual head: 9087-02-00
Oil spray system for internat rust protection: 9087-00-09
Semi U-holder (adjusted by customer): 9087-00-04
Semi sealing cone (adjusted by customer): 90878-00-05
U-holder (adjusted by HSM): 9087-00-06
Sealing cone (adjusted by HSM): 9087-00-07
LA 45 cleaning and rust protection liquid (min. 25L): 9087-00-10
Filter inserts 5 µ absolute 20" (5 pcs needed): 9087-01-16
Copyright © JB Hydraulics BV | hydroscand-machine.nl / hydroscand-machine.be